A new treatment for vaginal and urinary health!
The Center for Compassionate Medicine in Palm Beach Gardens, FL is now accepting new and existing patients who qualify under Florida's medical cannabis laws. Patients interested in receiving alternative treatment by the physicians at this location will be evaluated to determine if medical marijuana will be therapeutically beneficial to their condition(s). The attending physician, Dr. Linda Kiley, will review each patient's medical history and will discuss the various different treatment options available with the patient. Working together, Dr. Kiley and the patient will decide upon a personalized treatment method that incorporates medical cannabis. Patients who are approved for a medical marijuana recommendation will be registered with Florida's Office of Medical Marijuana Use (OMMU).
Cannabis Doctor Info
The Center for Compassionate Medicine is located in Palm Beach Co., more specifically in the town of Palm Beach Gardens, close to West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Riviera Beach, Jupiter, Lake Park, and Juno Beach. Patients in the neighboring counties of Broward Co., Martin Co., Hendry Co., and Glades Co. can also be seen by the attending physician at this location for a comprehensive medical cannabis evaluation.
Dr. Linda Kiley prides herself on empowering patients through education and alternative treatment methods. Many patients have returned to their pre-diagnosis lives as a result of an effective individually tailored treatment plan that incorporates medical marijuana. The new patient cost of $250 covers patients for a full 210 day certification. This office has additional availability by appointment and can accommodate appointments outside of their listed office hours.
- Must be a resident of FL with proof of residency.
- Patients should be diagnosed with one or more qualifying conditions and have proof of diagnosis.
- Must have a FL state driver's license or state-issued ID.
- Minors must be accompanied by a registered caregiver or guardian.
- Complete the Medical Records Release and the Medical Marijuana Consent Form and send them to the doctor who has your records.
- Confirm that we have received medical records, or bring them to your appointment.
- Discounted rates are given at the sole discretion of Dr. Linda Kiley and the staff of The Center for Compassionate Medicine. Veterans with a valid form of identification that is brought to your appointment will receive the listed discount price.