Weight Loss / Weight Management
“I’ve been trying to lose weight but nothing works!”
“Is there any diet that really works?”
There are 5 things you need to know about achieving and maintaining a healthy weight:
- Diets don’t work. “Going on a diet” is a recipe for failure. We will help you change your eating habits.
- Metabolism can be changed.
- We were built to move, our bodies need to exercise, but trying to follow an exercise routine that you hate won’t work either. You need to find what movement works for you.
- Health and Fitness are a journey, not a weekend excursion. Change your life, change your body, change your outlook.
- Obesity is a risk factor for serious complications from Covid19.
Ultra Health & Wellness can help you with all of the above. Start your journey with us.
Obesity is epidemic in the US. It is associated with increased risks for heart disease, diabetes, back pain, arthritis, chronic pain, infertility, low testosterone, infections, and poor immune function. Being healthy doesn’t necessarily mean a woman has to fit into a size 4 dress or a man has to have a 32 inch waist, but achieving a lower body fat percentage lowers the production of many inflammatory chemicals in the body which may lead to all of the disorders listed above. At Ultra Health & Wellness, we will work with you to understand your nutritional needs, provide you with optimal cellular support to achieve the best lean body mass for you as an individual, and feel your best. Our goal is to help you function at your absolute best.